TOTAL PURCHASE $197.00.
Master Mason Course
If you are tired of the same old jobs and want to learn the skills of Master Masons that contractors want, then the Master Mason Course is for you. It will turn you into a brick and block laying machine in 200-300 hours of training. It will give you the skills to work anywhere in the world for top dollar and to be in high demand. Also, with your Brick Certification you will be eligible for our job placement program after graduation.
- Tired of a low paying job?
- A job you hate to go to every day?
- Just stuck?
- A job that’s just not a good fit?
- You can’t see yourself doing your current job much longer?
- Hate your boss?
Our easy to follow lesson plans, alongside our videos, give you a detailed, step-by-step instruction on how to perform the essentials of bricklaying, block laying, and stonemasonry. This program has been refined and taught for over 29 years and has since evolved into the authoritative course in masonry education.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR GETTING THROUGH THE master mason COURSE?
This is a hands-on, home study course. You watch a lesson, and then practice doing that lesson until you master it. Then you proceed to the next lesson, watch it, and then practice that lesson until you master it. It works. If you have any doubts, please see our testimonials…
- Buy the course
- Get your supplies for training
- Watch Lesson 1, practice, then move on to the next less, and so on. There are 8 lessons.
- Become “Brick Certified” (requires passing our test).
- Let us help you find a job.
- Start working in your rewarding new high paying career. This can happen as quickly as 1 – 2 months if you apply yourself seriously.
What will I Learn in this Course?
- You will learn the proper way to hold a trowel in your hand.
- You will learn how to properly spread mud (mortar) for brick, then block (the bed joint, or the horizontal joints on a brick wall).
- You will learn how to place full head joints on brick and block (these are the joints that are vertical on a brick wall.)
- You will learn how to lay brick, then block to the line.
- You will learn how to joint (finish) tool your brick and block wall.
How long does it take to complete the Course?
If don’t have another job to work around and you are able to work on the course full-time, you could finish the master mason course as quickly as a month. If you are working now and need to complete the course during your free time, the course would more likely take 2-3 months. We usually estimate between 200-300 hours total to finish your masonry course.
What materials do I need for the Course?
There is a list of materials needed for the course in the lesson plans. The cost of these supplies will vary, depending on where you are located and how you obtain them. The average cost Is between $100-$300 retail. You are able to use your materials for projects after the course, so they are not wasted.
How much space do I need at my home for my Class?
You need approximately 5 ft. by 5 ft. for your set-up (minimum). Students have taken the course in their basement, garage, carport, back yard, or in a spare room in their house or apartment.
When I have completed the Class, how do I become Brick Certified?
We require the student to be able (at a minimum) to complete the following:
- Lay (128) modular bricks in one hour or less.
- Lay (42) 6x8x16 concrete masonry units, CMU, in one hour or less.
- Build a brick chimney or brick pier that is 2 foot x 2 foot square. Lay 100 modular brick using a 4 foot builders lever in 2 hours or less, as well as all brick corners.
If you are located in a state with one of our “in person schools”, you can get tested at the site by one of our certified instructors. The majority of our online students are not located in one of these areas so we permit them to send in photo and/or video proof of the completed projects (we have many who have done this, you can see some of their videos on this site) along with a witness signature showing the time the projects were completed in, as well as proof of identity of the person taking the certification.
Do I have to get Brick Certified to get a Job?
No, you don’t. As a matter of fact, we have had many students create planter boxes, repair chimneys, bricked-in mailboxes, build barbecue pits, and fences with only 3 days of hands-on training. See our testimonials for more details. Many students want to work for themselves and start their own business. We also offer contracting classes on starting your own Masonry business soon.
Brick Certification guarantees anyone who becomes Brick Certified through our Master Mason Course job placement assistance anywhere in the country. We currently have a 98% successful placement rate for all Certified Graduates. Build your future today!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH OF THE ONLINE VIDEO COURSES?
- Extensive Online Video Training – Students have on-line access to all video courses they purchase which can be viewed on their Apple or Windows PC, laptop, tablet, or Smart Phone. Simply log in, watch a video segment, practice the techniques, and move closer to your goals. Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own work space.
- Unlimited Support – Have questions along the way? We’re here to help via phone, email, or on-line chat.
- Bricklayer PDF Book – This is your added guide to applying the hands on techniques you’ll take from the video training and put into real practice.
- Job Placement – Students that become Brick Certified through the Master Mason Course receive job placement assistance upon certification. Our job placement rate for Brick Certified students is over 98%.